Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 22 Check in: Raw Deal, Mister.

Sleep: good (1-7, minor interruptions) 
Mood: upbeat but hating wearing 2,000 layers. Brrrrr. 
Weight: 167.4
Body Fat: 22.3% Yes, my body weight stayed the same and I dropped a % of body fat. Crazy. 
Exercise: Light walking at work, 5km various hiking, carrying 20lb knapsack. 
Stats: 82/9/9 I'm getting better at this. 
Money Spent on Food: $2.99 on prunes

Breakfast: (8)
-smoothie

  • 1 pear
  • 1 tangelo
  • 1 huge chunk ginger
  • 1 large celery stalk
  • .5 cup strawberries
  • juice of 3 medium carrots
  • Green Superfood powder. 


This ended up being surprisingly savoury- I always forget that celery is quite salty, which cancels off a lot of the sweetness of the fruit. Still quite tasty, just surprising. I found the supplement powder once again gave me a super rush of energy in the morning. 

midmorning snacks (11, 12) 

-pear
-5 prunes
-banana

lunch (2:30)

-apple
-5 prunes
-coconut water

afternoon snacks (5:30)

-cherry tomatoes
-sugar snap peas
-smoothie

  • cantaloupe
  • carrot
  • eggplant
  • orange
  • coconut water 
  • banana
Dinner (11)

-zucchini pasta (RECIPE HERE)
-raw marinara sauce  with raw mushroom meat (RECIPE HERE)
-raw cookie (RECIPE HERE)

Here's what I ate today, nutrition-wise

No comments:

Post a Comment