Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day 19: Fruitarian

I woke up this morning CRAVING FRUIT in the worst possible way.

Well, I woke up three times today: at 8 and at 10 for dog related needs and then I slept and cuddled until the giddy realms of 1pm. This is unheard of for me!! We are having quite a windstorm here in Toronto today and there is something so amazing about lying all warm in bed listening to the wind in the eaves and knowing you don't have to go out there. (I will be going out there later, I may be blown off my feet!)

Anyway: I'm going to do a bit of a format change. Every day I'll do a 'diary' post where I chat about how I'm feeling, thoughts and other things, and a 'just the facts, ma'am' post which will have my nutritional data and recipes and weight and all that good stuff. Just so you know.

I just finished a pint of smoothie and honestly, I'm going to make another one RIGHT NOW.

All I want to eat today is fruit. Good thing we have a huge fruitbowl and a well stocked fridge, 'cause I'm going to eat EVERYTHING.  I'm also going to do a hella workout today to see how my muscles are responding to the change in diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment