Friday, February 8, 2013

Amazing Grass review- day 3

Ladies and Gentlemen- we have a WINNER.

This morning's smoothie featured Amazing Meal Chocolate Infusion. I figured, after a kinda-sorta shitty day yesterday, I deserved to start my (very snowy!) Friday off with chocolate for breakfast.


I may start *every* day off this way for a while. Dang, this stuff is good.

Here's what I made.

1 c. almond milk
2 tangelos
1 banana
1 serving chocolate heaven of heavenly delights.

here's a run down of what this single serving of powder has in it. Keep in mind this is for a 2000 calorie a day diet- which is waaaaay more than I usually eat, so the percentages are higher for me. This was so tasty my brain is trying to tell me that I just ate junk food. Except that I feel amazinger.


No comments:

Post a Comment