Friday, January 11, 2013

I Lost Six Pounds On This Diet-How?

But, seriously. how? I ate until I was stuffed yesterday and this morning I was 169.2

I ate almonds, avocado AND pie yesterday as well as waaaaay more than my recommended daily intake of dried fruit and I feel great! Having an unbroken nights sleep for the first time in weeks probably helped. 6 whole glorious hours!

As a side note, you should see my abs after all those crunches yesterday. Talk about instant results!

Off to work for another amazing day of stuffing my face with fruit. Today is definitely a great day. Maybe because it's Friday, maybe because I know I'm treating myself to a mani-pedi after work, but I feel really, really good. After 10 days, I can definitely say that this is a great way to do a full body reset. Let's hope the caffeine headaches are gone for good.

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment