Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day 30 Check in: Kitchen Duty


Sleep: restful (2-7, 7:30-10)
Mood: positive
Weight: 164.8 (WHAT?)
Body Fat: 22 %
Exercise: 6km various hiking with bags of groceries, kitchen renovations, running around at work.
Stats: 88/6/6
Money Spent on Food: Had to go to the Loblaws like a chump to get almond milk, we were out. Also dog food (I guess that doesn't count, hah!) $11.15

Breakfast: 
-smoothie! 
  • -pear
  • -tangelo
  • -pineapple
  • -Green Superfood
Midmorning snack:
-5 almonds (yes, I counted)

Lunch:
-banana
-blueberries
-prunes

Midafternoon snack:
-cherries
-couple prunes
-sugarsnap peas
-raisins

Dinner:
-smoothie! 
  • strawberry
  • spinach
  • banana
  • Progressive Protein
Here's what I ate today! I still wasn't super hungry at any time, I just nibbled and noshed.






No comments:

Post a Comment