Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day 29 Check in: Hunger Strike


Sleep: terrible- 1:30-3:00, dog duty, 4:00-7:30. Buh. 
Mood: running on automatic
Weight: 167
Body Fat: 22 %
Exercise: 6km various hiking with knapsacks, kitchen renovations. 
Stats: 83/7/10
Money Spent on Food: 3$ on a big bunch of bananas and a big tub of strawberries. $1.29 on a pint of blueberries for lunch. 

Breakfast: (9) I was running late so I had 'chewfood', rather than a smoothie. 
-apple
-pear. 

Midmorning snack: (11)
-banana
-cherries
-coconut water

Lunch (2:30)
-sugar snap peas
-blueberries

Dinner(9:30)
-smoothie
1 cup almond milk
1 cup strawberries
1 banana
1/2 scoop Progressive Protein powder. 
-cantaloupe
-raisins

I had a tattoo appointment after work and I bought fruit to take with me, and promptly forgot it at work. However, I didn't get hungry at all, and was only sort of hungry when I got home. I'm a little peckish now (1:30am) but I'm going to wait until breakfast. I'm tuckered out from kitchen renos and I can't really cook in there right now, so it's snacks and smoothies. 

Tomorrow is our last day! Feels weird. Here's what I ate today! Waaay too little but I just wasn't hungry. I'm sure I'll be ravenous tomorrow. I literally feel like my appetite was on strike today. So strange. 

No comments:

Post a Comment