Friday, January 25, 2013

Day 24 Check in: Nomnivore. I eat the noms.


Sleep: brief and broken (5 broken hours)
Mood: FRIDAY!! 
Weight: 168.4 (dammit.) 
Body Fat: 21.3% (wait...awesome!) 
Exercise: Light walking at work, 6km various hiking, carrying 10lb knapsack, bike riding, lots of stairs. 
Stats: 79/10/11. soooo. close. 
Money Spent on Food: zilch. Shopping tomorrow, though. 

breakfast: 
-smoothie
  • banana
  • pear
  • spinach
  • green superfood powder. 
I was pressed for time so I had a smoothie with very little prep. 

midmorning snacks
-banana
-prunes
-blueberries

lunch
-apple
-baby carrots
-banana
-sugar snap peas (a whole pile!)
-cherry tomatoes. 

I like eating cherry tomatoes, they crunch in my mouth like the tiny heads of my imaginary enemies. scrunchamunch. 

dinner
-smoothie
  • 2 cups spinach
  • 1 apple
  • 1.5 cups strawberries
  • 1 banana
  • 1/2 scoop protein powder

-kale chips! I finally got some more kale (I went to 4 different places this week and they were out!) so the classic sour cream and chive flavour kale chips happened. OM NOM. (RECIPE HERE )
- coconut nut cookie

after dinner snacks- more kale chips, a carrot, some red pepper and raw kale. Scrunch. 

Here's what I ate today, if you're interested in the nutrition and caloric breakdown. 
break it down!


No comments:

Post a Comment