Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day 19 Check-in: Delicious Smoothies

Sleep: delightfully long (3am-1pm)
Mood: upbeat
Weight: 176.2
Body Fat: 23.3%
Exercise: 3km walk. Damn, it's windy.  Weights: upper body, back and abs.
Stats: 80/12/7 again too damn high on the fat. I keep forgetting almond milk as 2.5g fat/cup. Dammit. But, closer than other days. I also ate about 500 calories more than I normally do, but I feel good and not too full, so success!

Here's what I ate today, nutrition-wise. Food Bonanza Happy Fun Time

Breakfast: (1:30)
-smoothie
  • 1 banana
  • 1 cup almond milk
  • 2 cups spinach
  • 1 cup strawberries


Mid 'morning' snack (2:45)
-smoothie
  • 3 medium carrots, juiced and added to: 
  • 1 cup strawberries
  • 2 T ginger root
  • 1 banana
  • 1 tangelo 


Mid afternoon snack (5:30)



Dinner (7:30)
-salad (spinach, carrot, cucumber, broccoli, green pepper with salsa and guacamole toppings/dressing)
-dessert smoothie
The dessert smoothie is worth mentioning!

  • 1 cup almond milk
  • 1 handful baby carrots
  • 1 tangelo
  • 3/4 cup pineapple
  • 1 apple (organic Fuji) 
It tasted like an orange creamsicle. It was so thick, I think if I had put in a banana I could have eaten it with a spoon! Hello, future healthy pudding.




No comments:

Post a Comment